5 BENEFITS OF USING HANDMADE SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Thinking of trying or even knowing more about natural skin care products?
1. Natural products are healthier. Handmade products using all organic ingredients are trending to be the holistic health solution. What you eat affects your health, and same for what you put on your skin.
2. Preservatives are synthetically made and not friendly to our skin. Natural products are toxin free.
3. handmade and natural products do not allow animal testing, and are cruelty free.
Hopefully, there are a lot of people who are interested in a healthier lifestyle. There is a movement towards going green, healthy and environmentally sustainable life practices.
SMALL BUSINESS IS BIG BUSINESS
Do you think that your favorite brand, produced by your favorite corporation just appeared on the market one day, ready to dominate with the best product no one ever thought about before? Think again! Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was Starbucks. It was 16 years of brewing around Seattle before these legends of the coffee world expanded out of their local market, and that happened way back in 1987!
Point being, despite the visibility and success of multi-national, international companies and famous brands, small businesses are the bedrock foundation of the economy.
Other reasons to consider supporting small businesses, in the marketplace of ideas and products:
- Excellence of customer service. You are dealing directly with the owner/operator/manager/producer/seller all in one. There is not level upon level of hierarchy to deal with like lower management -> middle management -> upper management -> executive officers -> president, etc. You want answers, you get them direct from the source.
- Personal relationships. Lets face it. These matter. When dealing with a small business, you will be dealing directly with the people who are most capable of getting you what you want and what you need. When it comes trust and reliability, who can you count on more? Someone you know personally, and have interacted with directly, or some nameless, faceless corporation?
- Low overhead. Small scale of operations means lower costs involved in doing business and that means lower prices for you the consumer, without sacrificing quality. In fact, often the opposite is true, where you get more bang for you buck, more value for your money.
- Flexibility in operations. Whether it means responding to your problems more quickly or catering to your business needs more effectively, small businesses are, by design, more quick and nimble to adapt to the ever-changing marketplace.
- Niche marketing. Small businesses do not cater to the many. Their objectives are different. For all the reasons mentioned above, individuals can lend their creativity towards innovating to fill a void in the market without having to worry if they are going to move a million units. To you, the consumer, this means you will be more able to find exactly what you are looking for instead of settling for generic products fit for mass consumption.
- Support of Local Communities. Whether you buy goods and services from a small business at a local shoppe, or purchase a product from one over the internet, you can rest assured that small businesses are much more likely to be invested in their local community then some out-of-town, out-of-sight, out-of-mind corporation. And this mode of operation is one step further along the path to greater sustainability than that provided by the standard global order of operations followed by international brand-famous companies.
One of the main ingredients that we feature is Hemp-Seed. The natural properties of hemp-seed are well known and provide many benefits when applied to skin. These benefits are derived mainly from hempseed oil, which is an essential component of hempseeds and can be press purified from the raw seeds.
A list of benefits include:
- Natural moisturizating
- Deep penetration
- Anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties
These properties are very important for healthy skin for many reasons:
- Treats wrinkles and slows signs of aging
- Nourishes and heals damaged skin
- Reduces dry and flaky skin
- Reduces signs of stretch marks
- Treats acne
- Heals sun burns, with effect on both pain and damage
- Helps with psoriasis and eczema
Hemp seed is also a rich source of vitamins D and E. This is where the anti oxidant and anti inflammatory benefits of hemp seed come from.
We produce handmade hemp-seed exfoliants which allows greater cleansing, as well as penetration of oils that provide all of the benefits in these products. Some of these products are also fortified with hemp-seed oil for increased hydration and treatment of dry or damaged skin.
Simple Creations: Benefits of Hemp Soap
Innvista: Hemp Oil
Benefits of Exfoliation
Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain healthy skin. Whether you have dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, exfoliation can bring new life to your complexion.
The process of exfoliation rids the body of any dry, dull skin by removing dead skin cells from the surface of the epidermis. By removing these dead cells, exfoliation can help keep pores from becoming clogged and leave skin with a refreshed and clean feeling. What’s the benefit to clean and clear pores? Clogged pores can result in blackheads and acne. Furthermore, when pores are clogged, they appear larger. So, if you’re worried about the size of your pores, although you can’t reduce their actual size (genetics is the biggest factor in pore size), you can help diminish their appearance by keeping them clog-free.
In addition to the immediate visual benefits of exfoliation, the removal of dead skin cells speeds up the skin renewal process, allowing smoother, healthier skin cells to take their place. Not only will this help with fine lines and wrinkles, but it will help to ease discoloration as well.
Now that you know that routine exfoliation can lead to visibly brighter and healthier-looking skin, you need to know what tools are best for achieving these results.
there are two basic types of exfoliants: physical and chemical.
Physical exfoliation is natural and non invasive way of exfoliation, while chemical exfoliation is done using acids which proved to be be invasive tactic and harmful to the skin. Our handmade, natural exfoliants are made for physical exfoliation.
- Organic products are not tested on animals. The all-natural organic substances are gentle and soothing for sensitive skin.
- Organic products don’t support GMO and conventional farming methods. An investment in organic products, whether it’s food or skincare, is an investment towards your health by avoiding toxins which are harmful to your skin & to the environment.
- Reducing toxins in one area helps your overall living environment.